2019 end of season in Cantabria: See you next spring!
Winter has arrived, rains and massive wave swells have finally come to the beach of Somo and coasts of Cantabria. Also, the 2019 Surf Camp season has come to an end. This season has been a memorable one for quite some reasons but we could just say we’ve had so much fun with all the people that came to surf with us: new faces, friends that come year after year, groups that choose Latas Surf as their point of reunion and people that, after several years come back to us… A year full of good moments that will stay in our memories forever.
We’d like to write personally to each one of you but it would take us the 4 months we are closing. That’s why we’re sharing this video with you, to thank you all for your energy and good vibes that you brought to our little home in Somo and Cantabria. Altough there’re still many waves to catch together!
What we’ve learnt in Latas Surf
- The best way to learn how to surf is by being humble… And accepting the kook you carry inside! [Here you can check the type of kook you are with our KOOK TEST]
- Skating while drunk and with flip-flops is not the best idea you can have. Is it?
- Letting our Spotify lists open for random requests and random fingers flipping is as good of an idea as the musical quality of the “Baby Shark Song”
- Also, we’ve heard from many of you how tired you are after surfing and how you only want to chill and relax… But that’s not the truth for what we’ve seen. Some of you really can party day after day!
- Sunsets in the beach of Somo are the perfect excuse for taking declaring your summer love to that one person that constantly attracts your eyes when you’re catching waves.
- And we know who your favorite surf instructor is:
Thank you for an unforgettable Surf Camp 2019 season in Cantabria
This article was our postcard for the winter. We’re going to keep working while we’re close to ensure the 2020 Surf Camp season is even better than this one (altough is very difficult).
For the rest, don’t forget about surfing and train yourself after Christmas. You wanna be fit when you come to Latas Surf, so make sure you practice your take off at home and stay up to date with our blog! Thank you everybody and have a nice winter!